Nestldown is a private family-owned property in the Santa Cruz mountains. From weddings to parties, to corporate events and nonprofit retreats, it is our goal to provide a wonderful and memorable experience for you and your guests.
Nestldown Fall Festival
Sunday October 15, 2023 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
We’re hoping you Fall for our first Autumn Celebration at Nestldown!! With the colors changing, the sweater weather and a beautiful weekend day – we hope to create more fun annual Autumn events for you and your family and friends!
– Train Rides
– Live Music for parts of the day
– Petting Zoo from Nestldown Therapeutic Riding Center
– Activities for Kids (Pumpkin Painting, Face Painting, a Halloween craft)
– 1 professional photo in a pre-selected location included per ticket by Danny Dong Photography – early Holiday Card anyone??!
– Bring your own food AND/OR purchase from a selection of food trucks (Sweet & Savory Food Truck/Cart – lineup to be determined)
– 2 Complimentary Beers from our new Tap & Tack area for 21+ attendees (on the house)!
– Lawn Games
– Garden Tour
– Pie Eating Contest (Sign up required)
Tickets on Sale Starting September 1, 2023 at 6:00 AM
Acres in the breathtaking Santa Cruz Mountains
Hosted events and celebrations every year
Acres of lush gardens ringed by Redwoods
Minute scenic drive from Silicon Valley
Through the Years
The Nestldown family has grown through the decades to encompass not just ourselves and our children, but our staff and our guests as well. We draw inspiration from all of our “family” members and are blessed to see people returning again and again to celebrate their special events here. Thank you for your support over the years, and for sharing your love of this special place with us.
What’s Beautiful Now
Our gardens evolve and change throughout the seasons. From the first bloom of the peach trees, flowering cherry and rhododendrons in February to the persimmons ripening in the orchard and color change every fall, there’s always something beautiful to see.