We’re a Team
Our business has been growing year after year and we are always looking to add to our team. Some of our staff have been with us for 20 years, while others are newer to the event industry and/or to us. We have a variety of openings in events, in our gardens and around our site. We try to provide an opportunity for individuals to come, learn, be a part of our team, and grow with us.
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter, resume and with the job role listed in the subject line to apply.
Current Job Postings:
- Gardens & Grounds Team
We are looking for someone who is highly detailed oriented and enjoys landscaping to join our Gardens team Full-Time. Our site and gardens are used for wide variety of events: weddings, corporate meetings, photo shoots and more. The type of person we are looking for must be dependable & smart and able to work well as a team and individually, without supervision. They would have knowledge of landscape maintenance, is passionate about plants, and grounds keeping.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
• Till beds, plant, prune, weed, & water flower beds
• Use of landscaping tools & machinery
• Dig holes and plant trees and shrubs
• Mowing and trimming lawns
• Light construction: pathway rebuilding & wood splitting,
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned related to Garden & Grounds upkeep.
Qualifications and skills
Required but not limited to:
• High School graduate with a passion for landscaping/ gardening.
• Experience in landscape maintenance, preferred.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Good organizational skills with the ability to work alone
• Strong communication skills and teamwork is essential
• Strong work ethic/self-starter
• The employee must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
• Willingness and ability to perform physical work outside, in all weather conditions
• Ability to carry, climb, push, stoop, reach, dig and to load and unload various objects
• Ability to operate various power tools and heavy equipment.
• Willing & Able to work outside in an extensive garden setting with pollens, insects, variety of plant species.
• Willing to work in all seasons and weather elements.
Compensation: This a full-time, hourly position, with compensation based on experience and skills. Benefits include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Get in Touch
We look forward to partnering with you to realize your special event